This is to invite all unemployed youths who are graduates in the country to apply for the ongoing N-power Recruitment 2017 that will run from June 13 till July 14, 2017. The N-power programme is designed to drastically reduce youth unemployment and diversify the economy. If you are interested to submit an application please feel free to apply for the N-power Teach Corps. Do you possess any skill related to computer programming, commuter graphic design, computer generated images, animation, server administration, database management, networking, etc? Then, the N-power Teach Corps needs you.
WHAT IS THE N-POWER TEACH CORPS
The N-power Teach Corps is an N-power programme of the Social investment programe of the Federal Government to employed qualified unemployed graduates across the country that will fit into the Educational system. Applications are hereby invited for the programme.
OVERVIEW OF THE N-POWER TEACH CORPS
- N-power Teach Volunteers will help improve basic education delivery in the country.
- N-power Teach Volunteers will be deployed as teacher assistants in Primary schools around Nigeria.
- The N-power Teach Volunteers will not replace the current teachers, but will work as support teachers in establishment deployed to by assisting with teaching, school management and other functions within the school. Where possible they will assist in taking basic education to children in less privilege communities.
The N-Power Teach Corps will last for 2years, while participants will undergo an initial induction training prior to deployment.
N-POWER TEACH JOB DESCRIPTION
The N-Power Teach Corps will have a career in teaching or any allied fields. Likely destination will include;
- Professional teaching
- Strategy Consultant
- Education Consultant
- Researcher, Research Associate, etc
- Project Manager
- Social Service Analyst
N-POWER TEACH JOB PREFERENCE
- Unemployed graduates only
- You must not be employed anywhere else
- Must be a B.sc or HND graduate
- must have completed your NYSC
- Mst be between the ages of 18-35 years
- Must be a graduate of the any discipline
N-POWER TEACH JOB KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Good written and spoken English
PLEASE NOTE: the current Application is for Graduates only. The selection process for Non-Graduates is underway and the training and engagement of successful applicants will be done in batches.
To begin your N-Power Teach Corps Registration, please visit: