The Nigerian navy direct short service commission course recruitment 2016 has started. Are you interested in joining the Nigerian navy, if yes then this is your opportunity to become a force man. This post will only guide you on how to apply and the steps to follow
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 which commences on 26 October 2016 and closes on 23 November 2016.
• Possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive).
• Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years while 24 – 26 years are the acceptable limit for those with OND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively. Candidates with higher qualifications than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
• Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
• Required height of 1.70 metres for Male and 1.67 metres for Female.
• Check for full detailed instruction at www.navy.mil.ng.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES TO NOTE
• The recruitment exercise will commence with an aptitude test and screening of certificates of candidates at designated centres for various states nationwide from 9 April 2016. You are advised to carefully read the instructions on the website or call the following support lines from 9am to 4pm on working days: 08124511398 and 08159999011.
• Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise.
• Candidates are advised in their own interest not to submit multiple online applications. Any candidates with multiple submissions will be disqualified.
Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on method of application. Applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
Click on the Register button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password. Note: You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in next time.
Complete the Ratings Application form. Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting. You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes after submission.
Download and print a copy of your completed Application form which must include the following parts:
• Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian form.
• Local Government Area Certification Form.
• Police Certification Form.
• Guarantor Form.
I hope you will follow the guideline and adhere to all the instructions so as to make your application successful.