The 2017 Armed Forces Screening Board 69th Regular list for Batch 1 & 2 has been shortlisted. We are informing all candidates and prospective applicants who sat for the Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) entrance examination held on Saturday, April 22 2017, that the list of shortlisted candidates schedule to take part in the screening and interview section has been released.
This post will educate you more and we are to inform you that all shortlisted candidates who saw their names on the list are to appear before the Armed Forces selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 8th of July – August 26th 2017. The venue for the screening will be the (NDA) campus at Ribabu, Kaduna state.
BRIEF FACTS ABOUT THE NIGERIAN DEFENSE ACADEMY (NDA)
The Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) is the only military university in Nigeria. It duration of training in the academy is 5 years, which includes 4 years of academic studies and one year of complete military training.
The (NDA) is viewed as one of the best military academy in the African continent. The Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) was established in January 1964 as a reformation of the British run Royal Military Forces Training College (RMFTC), which had been renamed the Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC) on independence. The military institution trains the officer corps of the Nigerian Army, Navy and Air Force.
Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) screening dates
The Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) shortlisted candidates are to view the list online here and know when they will be required to appear for their screening. Each candidate will appear for the screening on the date assign to his or her state of origin. Please make sure you comply with this. Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Screening Requirements for all shortlisted candidates.
All Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) shortlisted candidates should provide the following during the screening at the venue in Kaduna. They include:
- Birth certificate or Declaration of Age
- Letter of consent from Parent/Guardian
- JAMB UTME Result Slip for 217
- Acknowledgement form and NDA Examination Admission card
- Academic certificates/Statement of Results and Testimonials for primary and secondary schools.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government indigene ship dully signed
Item Required for the Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Screening
The following items will be needed as you come for the screening, they include:
- 4 recent passport photograph
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks
- Transportation fares to the venue of the screening in Kaduna
- Scratch cards for online confirmation of your SSCE Results
- The sum of N2,500 non0refundable each for verification/confirmation of Results
- The second copy of your postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Examination centre during the NDA Entrance Examination
- Three blue shorts and 3 white T shirts
- Writing materials
All Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) shortlisted candidates who fail to report by Saturday July 8, 2017 and Saturday July 29, 2017 according to Batches 1 & 2 will be disqualified for the interview and no candidate will be allow to patrol around the screening premises when your date is not due. Candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout their stay of duration.
Click the Link Below to View the List of Successful Candidates