We are happy to inform all who applied for the 2017 N-power online Job recruitment especially in the category of N-power Tax, also known as VAIDS should know that applicants have been shortlisted and pre-selected for the physical verification as well as the screening stage.
WHAT IS THE N-POWER VAIDS CORPS
The N-power VAIDS Corps is a new N-power programme added into the Social investment programe of the government to employed qualified graduates across the country that fits into the system. The N-power VAIDS simply means N-Power Voluntary Asset and Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS).
OVERVIEW OF THE N-POWER VOLUNTARY ASSET AND INCOME DECLARATION SCHEME (VAIDS).
• The N-Power Voluntary Asset and Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) will encourage non compliant taxpayers to declare their income asset and pay taxes as at when due to the relevant authorities.
• A minimum of 3,700 N-Power VAIDS volunteers will be selected to assist in attaining the VAIDS objectives by working with the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Joint Tax Board.
• The N-Power Voluntary Asset and Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) volunteers will function as community tax liason officers and will have some key responsibilities which will include tax promotion, document review, record keeping, report writing, amongst others.
The N-Power Voluntary Asset and Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) volunteers will last only 9 months.
N-POWER VAIDS JOB DESCRIPTION
The N-Power Voluntary Asset and Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) can include being one of the following;
– Tax collector
– Financial Analyst
– Tax Auditor
– Legal and Compliance Manager
N-POWER VAIDS JOB PREFERENCE
– Unemployed graduates only
– You must not be employed anywhere else
– Must be a B.sc or HND graduate
– must have completed your NYSC
– Must be between the ages of 18-35 years
– Must be a graduate of the following discipline (Economics, Law, Finance, Psychology and other allied discipline in the social sciences.
N-POWER VAIDS JOB KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Good communication skills
• Computer literate
• Good written and spoken English
Knowledge of Tax laws and administration in Nigeria
ITEMS THAT WILL BE NEEDED FOR THE PHYSICAL VERIFICATION
The following items will be needed for the physical verification and screening exercise that will commenced sometime soon. They includes
• A passport photograph
• A valid national identity card
• Relevant credential and educational qualifications
• Bank verification details
• Residential LGA identity with candidates full names and address.
To check your names on the list to see if you have been pre-selected, please visit www.portal.npower.gov.ng